Government Grants & Energy Efficiency Programs
- Federal Government Climate Change Initiatives – web portal outlining current government policy pertaining to climate change. For information on financial support available, follow the link to Grants & Funding.
- Low Carbon Communities – Information regarding Federal Government support for Local Councils, community organisations and low income households.
- Energy Efficiency Exchange – contains an overview of national and state-by-state programs to support businesses.
- NABERS - National Australian Built Environment Rating System measuring the environmental performance of Australian buildings, tenancies and homes.
New South Wales
- Energy Savings Scheme – is designed to increase opportunities to improve energy efficiency by rewarding companies who undertake eligible projects that either reduce electricity consumption or improve the efficiency of energy use.
- NSW ESS Rebates
- Sustainable Households – Energy saving strategies and tips for households.
- Sustainable Business – Find out about business support programs available.
- Energy Saver – From Jan 2013, Energy Saver is the single point of support for NSW businesses to reduce energy consumption through subsidised assessments and audits, technical support and training.
Australian Capital Territory
- The ACTSmart portal covers the ACT business energy and water program.
- VEET – The Victorian Energy Efficiency Target – Now encompassing Commercial Lighting Upgrades. Rebates on a number of Tigerlight LED lamps and fittings are available under the scheme.
- Vic VEET Rebates
- Victorian Government's Switch On campaign – Information on the Energy Saver Incentive and suggestions on ways to "Take Charge of Your Power Bill"
- Sustainability Victoria – has a number of initiatives and advice on energy efficiency for business.
- SA Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme - now offering rebates of up to $4000 for many South Australian commercial and industrial energy users.
- SA REES Rebates
- SA Government portal for energy rebates, concessions and incentives
- Department of State Growth web site has links to any grants and loan programs which may be available.
- Tigerlight can help businesses arrange a long term rental agreement, so that you can upgrade your lighting now with zero capital up-front, and offset the rental payments with your savings on your power bill. Download the Long Term Rental Option fact sheet here for more information.
- Energy Efficiency Loans from CEFC (Clean Energy Finance Corporation) and Commonwealth Bank, financing up to 100% of the cost of major projects ($500,000 minimum) involving upgrades to energy efficient equipment including lighting