Bright, non-flicker LED light output
- Excellent brightness levels
- Ideal light for working environment.
Brighter, longer – less maintenance
- Maintains brightness for 35,000+ hours.
Outstanding energy efficiency
- Reduces power usage by up to 50% compared to fluoro tubes with ballasts.
- Polycarbonate instead of glass and metal
- One active end and one end internally shorted to Minimises chance of shock.
- No mercury, no glass. 100% recyclable.
Changing out your old fluorescent lights can lead to a brighter future for everyone.
Did you know that our LED Tube Lights™ use up to 70% less electricity than regular lamps? Our LED Tube Lights™ feature the highest quality LEDs, emitting the same amount of brightness as conventional T series fluorescent lights, but at a substantially reduced cost.
These provide a great source of general illumination, suitable for use in offices, factories, supermarkets, buses, trains, task lighting, store displays, warehouse illumination and under cabinets.
As a source of such pure light and high colour rendering index, our LED Tube Lights™ represent the latest advancement in environmental lighting technology.
Our FFL-T8-H Series LED Tube Lights™ emit the same amount of light as conventional T-series fluorescents, but last up to 10 times longer with low loss of illumination.
Did you know that AusIndustry (an Australian Government Initiative) have grants ranging from $50,000 to $500,000 for retro-fitting and retro-commissioning of buildings to reduce base building energy consumption? This includes projects involving common area lighting. For more information see the Green Building Fund Fact Sheet or the AusIndustry website.